Drilling programs continue to be pushed into harder and more abrasive formations while directional drilling activities have become more complex. Well depths, profiles, dog-leg severity (DLS), departures and the other associated parameters are continuously being pushed into newer and more challenging frontiers.
Consequently, sharp operational cost increases are being recorded. The resulting economic impact challenges the practicality of the industry’s push for oil and gas in harsher environments. Considering the undeniable need to find new oil and gas reserves, the cost increases must be reversed. Performance drilling (PD), when effectively implemented, will serve as one of the enablers that facilitate achievement of this objective.
Mud Motors Directional Drilling
- Performance Drilling Mud Motors 11 1/4″ to 4 3/4“ sizes
- Field proven and high durability bearing sections
- Wide variety from power sections configurations designed for required high torque applications
- ERT Mud Motors 11 1/4″ to 4 3/4“
- Mud Motors Sizes 3 ½” to 1 13/16” for Slim hole and Coiled Tubing applications
Precise Measurements while Drilling
- Mud Pulse Telemetry MWD and GR , 9 1/2″ to 3 1/2“
- Electromagnetic Telemetry (EM) MWD and GR , 9 1/2″ to 3 1/2“
- Propagation Wave Resistivity, 8″ to 4 3/4“
- Pressure While Drilling (PWD) for Air and UBD Applications, 8″ to 4 3/4″
Rotary Steerable System Directional Drilling